WELCOME TO T5CREW-SHARING IS GOOD

Dear visitor, you have not login.We recommend you to be registered and login.Be a T5 member now..just click register button....
If you forgot your password,Just Send PM to Admin this forum

IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM
EMEL ADMIN: amirz_69@yahoo.com
WELCOME TO T5CREW-SHARING IS GOOD

Dear visitor, you have not login.We recommend you to be registered and login.Be a T5 member now..just click register button....
If you forgot your password,Just Send PM to Admin this forum

IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM
EMEL ADMIN: amirz_69@yahoo.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood [Rip]
Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 Latest With 100% Working Crack I_icon_minitime21st December 2011, 3:04 pm by amirz69

» The Suffering [Rip]
Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 Latest With 100% Working Crack I_icon_minitime21st December 2011, 3:02 pm by amirz69

» Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Repack)
Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 Latest With 100% Working Crack I_icon_minitime20th December 2011, 12:44 pm by amirz69

» Bully: Scholarship Edition (Repack)
Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 Latest With 100% Working Crack I_icon_minitime20th December 2011, 12:42 pm by amirz69

» Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Repack)
Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 Latest With 100% Working Crack I_icon_minitime20th December 2011, 12:41 pm by amirz69

» Battle: Los Angeles -SKIDROW
Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 Latest With 100% Working Crack I_icon_minitime20th December 2011, 12:39 pm by amirz69

» The Secret Order: New Horizon
Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 Latest With 100% Working Crack I_icon_minitime20th December 2011, 12:37 pm by amirz69

» Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory [Rip]
Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 Latest With 100% Working Crack I_icon_minitime20th December 2011, 12:35 pm by amirz69

» Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent [Rip]
Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 Latest With 100% Working Crack I_icon_minitime20th December 2011, 12:33 pm by amirz69

» Super Bikes Riding Challenge
Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 Latest With 100% Working Crack I_icon_minitime20th December 2011, 12:30 pm by amirz69

Top posters
amirz69 (1336)
Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 Latest With 100% Working Crack I_vote_lcapKaspersky Internet Security 2010 Latest With 100% Working Crack I_voting_barKaspersky Internet Security 2010 Latest With 100% Working Crack I_vote_rcap 
salman (286)
Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 Latest With 100% Working Crack I_vote_lcapKaspersky Internet Security 2010 Latest With 100% Working Crack I_voting_barKaspersky Internet Security 2010 Latest With 100% Working Crack I_vote_rcap 
phantom (86)
akhtar (81)
fire lord (55)
pizol96 (45)
hitaci96 (43)
duwax (35)
asyraf t5 (33)
mikhailaiman (26)
Statistics
We have 304 registered users
The newest registered user is minhtu

Our users have posted a total of 2056 messages in 1239 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on 17th January 2018, 11:20 pm
CHATBOX
Live Traffic Map

Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 Latest With 100% Working Crack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
amirz69
Administrator
Administrator
amirz69

Location : Kampung duyung,depan pc yg cantik,atas bumi terengganu

Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 Latest With 100% Working Crack Empty
PostSubject: Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 Latest With 100% Working Crack   Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 Latest With 100% Working Crack I_icon_minitime10th June 2010, 11:23 pm

Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 Latest With 100% Working Crack 2whdsax

Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 Latest With 100% Working Crack Xlw1on

Quote :
Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 ? the backbone of your PC?s security system, offering protection from a range of IT threats. Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010 provides the basic tools needed to protect your PC.

Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 ? the all-in-one security solution that offers a worry-free computing environment for you and your family. Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 has everything you need for a safe and secure Internet experience. Kaspersky Internet Security 9.0 ? is a new line of Kaspersky Labs products, which is designed for the multi-tiered protection of personal computers. This product is based on in-house protection components, which are based on variety of technologies for maximum levels of user protection regardless of technical competencies. This product utilizes several technologies, which were jointly developed by Kaspersky Labs and other companies; part of them is implemented via online-services.

Our products for home and home office are specifically designed to provide hassle-free and quality protection against viruses, worms and other malicious programs, as well as hacker attacks, spam and spyware.

During product preparation several competitor offerings were considered and analyzed - firewalls, security suites systems, which position themselves as proactive in defence and HIPS systems. Combination of in-hosue innovative developments and results from analysis gathered through the industry allowed to jump onto a new level of protection for personal users, whereby offering even more hardened and less annoying computer protection from all types of electronic threats ? malicious programs of different types, hacker attacks, spam mailings, program-root kits, phishing emails, advertisement popup windows etc.

Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 All Features:

Essential Protection:
* Protects from viruses, Trojans and worms
* Blocks spyware and adware
* Scans files in real time (on access) and on demand
* Scans email messages (regardless of email client)
* Scans Internet traffic (regardless of browser)
* Protects instant messengers (ICQ, MSN)
* Provides proactive protection from unknown threats
* Scans Java and Visual Basic scripts

Extended Protection:
* Two-way personal firewall
* Safe Wi-Fi and VPN connections
* Intrusion prevention system
* Intelligent application management and control
o automatically configured application rules
o security rating is assigned to unknown applications
o access to the user?s resources and data is restricted for unknown applications

Preventive Protection:
* Scans operating system and installed applications for vulnerabilities
* Analyzes and closes Internet Explorer vulnerabilities
* Disables links to malware sites
* Detects viruses based on the packers used to compress code
* Global threat monitoring (Kaspersky Security Network)

Advanced Protection & Recovery:
* The program can be installed on infected computers
* Self-protection from being disabled or stopped
* Restores correct system settings after removing malicious software
* Tools for creating a rescue disk

Data & Identity Theft Protection:
* Disables links to fake (phishing) websites
* Blocks all types of keyloggers
* Virtual keyboard is provided for safely entering logins and passwords
* Prevents the theft of data exchanged via secure connections (HTTPS / SSL)
* Blocks unauthorized dial-up connections
* Cleans up any traces of user activity (deletes temporary files, cookies etc.)

Content Filtering:
* Parental control
* Improved antispam protection (plugins for Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Outlook Express, The Bat!, Thunderbird)
* Blocks banners on web pages

Usability:
* Automatic configuration during installation
* Wizards for common tasks
* Visual reports with charts and diagrams
* Alerts provide all the information necessary for informed user decisions
* Automatic or interactive mode
* Round-the-clock technical support
* Automatic database updates

Another Infomation:
Akhirnya barulah saya dapat buatkan kaspersky internet security 9.0.736
ini tidak di blacklist..Dengan menggunakan crack ini apa-apa key yang anda
guna selama ini yang dah di blacklist dapat diguna semula..

Attention:
crack ini tidak mengandungi sebarang virus..
Jangan scan crack ini dengan menggunakan sebarang antivirus..
apabila kaspersky sudah di crack dan antivirus anda juga sudah
di update, kaspersky akan detect crack ini sebagai virus..
juz tekan neutralize dan ianya tidak memberi apa- apa perubahan..
sebenarnya, inilah yang membuatkan key anda di blacklist..

HOW TO USE?
Disable Internet Connection..
Install kis lepas tu pada “Activate Commercial License” masukkan 12345-ABCDE-12345-ABCDE dan tekan next..
Once Kaspersky gives you an error for wrong key, a box will appear below to select the key file...
Click on Browse and open your key file yang ada dalam folder kaspersky anti blacklist..
Click Next and you’re done with the activation process using the license key file...

Bagi yang dah install kis, follow this method..
Disable ur intenet connection
¦Click on the License (bottom of the Kaspersky window)
¦Now delete any existing license key, if there is any (e.g. Trial key)
¦Click on “Activate New License” and then select “Activate Commercial License”
¦In the product key box, fill it with: 12345-ABCDE-12345-ABCDE and click Next.
¦Once Kaspersky gives you an error for wrong key, a box will appear below to select the key file.
¦Click on Browse and open your key file
¦Click Next and you’re done with the activation process using the license key file.

Pada tray icon right click pada kaspersky..
- Click Settings
- Uncheck "Enable Protection"
- Click Options
- Uncheck "Enable Self-Defense"
- Click "Apply"
- Close Kaspersky
- Completely Exit Kaspersky (Right-click icon and select exit)
- Go to Kaspersky's installation directory
(i.e. C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 2010)
cari file ini clldr.dll...
- Rename "clldr.dll" to "clldr.dll.bak"
lepas tu..
- Copy & Paste Provided "clldr.dll" yang ada dalam folder kaspersky antiblacklist into the Installation Directory
- Complete
- Now you can use any Keys

Sya sampai sekarang masih menggunakan kaspersky ini tanpa membelinya dari pasar sebab keynya tidak di blcklist...Diharapkan apa yang saya lakukan
ini membantu anda semua..

Plez disable ur antivirus before download it..

Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 Latest With 100% Working Crack 2iqn5zs

Megaupload:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OS4PWOHU
Mediafire:http://www.mediafire.com/?lyymndzhdjg
Back to top Go down
https://pungkingstang.forumms.net

Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 Latest With 100% Working Crack
Page 1 of 1