Posts : 1336
Points : 3198
Join date : 10/01/2010
Age : 20
Location : Kampung duyung,depan pc yg cantik,atas bumi terengganu
|Subject: Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight mediafire 10th June 2010, 1:10 am|| |
(mediafire)Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight
Genre: Sci-Fi Real-Time Strategy
Release Date: March 16rd, 2010
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Developer: EA L.A.
Ratings: IGN: 7.4/10 | GameZone: 7.5/10 | GameSpot: 7.0/10
Protection: EA DRM
Description: Command & Conquer 4 allows C&C fans to finally experience the epic conclusion to the 15-year Tiberium saga with innovative RPG-like player progression, persistent in both single player and Multiplayer modes, co-op play, and new stylized, live-action cinematics.
In the year 2062, humanity found itself on the brink of extinction. Tiberium, the mysterious, alien crystalline structure that infested Earth for decades and caused years of relentless conflict between the Global Defense Initiative (GDI) and the Brotherhood of Nod, was close to rendering the planet uninhabitable. In the midst of this crisis, Kane, Nodi?1s prophetic leader, emerged from seclusion to deliver GDI the message that he had developed a system that could control Tiberium and harness its power. But he could not build this i?1Tiberium Control Networki?1 without GDIi?1s cooperation. Thus, the two opposing factionsi?1GDI and Nodi?1found themselves in a desperate and unlikely alliance to stop Tiberium from extinguishing mankind.
* The Epic Conclusion to the Tiberium Saga i?1 Kane returns in the thrilling conclusion to one of gamingi?1s longest running storylines, told through gritty live-action cinematics. Choose to take on the campaign solo or team up with a friend and play cooperatively!
* Persistent Player Progression i?1 The more enemy units you destroy, the more experience points you earn to progress your player profile! Level up to unlock new units, powers, and upgrades to make your army more powerful!
* Always on the Move i?1 For the first time ever in the C&C series: a massive, mobile, all-in-one base, The Crawler, lets you pack up and move your base with your army for a new layer of strategic depth. Build units as you move across the field, and deploy whenever and wherever you choose!
* Choose Your Class i?1 Choose from three unique classes from both GDI and Nod, each with its own specialized units and powers, for more strategic and combative options that match your play style of choice! Offense, Defense, or Support classesi?1which will you pick?
* Team Up and Take the Battle Online i?1 Join your fellow commanders online and tackle your opponents in the biggest C&C multiplayer to date, featuring 5 vs 5 objective-based battles! Choose your favorite class and take online strategy action to the next level as you conquer objectives while pummeling your enemies. The all-new party system lets you move with your party of friends from one online battle to the next.
- Quote :
- * OS: Windows XP (SP3), Vista (SP1), 7:
* CPU: Intel Core 2 or AMD 64 X2
* RAM: 1 GB (XP) / 1.5 GB (Vista, 7)
* Graphics card: 256 MB compatible with Shader Model 3 support (DirectX 9.0c)
* 10 GB HDD space
* 8 i?1 DVD-ROM drive
Recommended System Requirements
* Intel CPU: Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz
* AMD CPU: Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5400+
* Nvidia Graphics Card: Geforce 7900 GTX
* ATI Graphics Card: Radeon X1900 Series
* RAM Memory: 3GB
Posts : 286
Points : 521
Join date : 12/01/2010
|Subject: Re: Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight mediafire 11th June 2010, 8:24 pm|| |