Posts : 1336
Points : 3198
Join date : 10/01/2010
Age : 20
Location : Kampung duyung,depan pc yg cantik,atas bumi terengganu
|Subject: Burn a BIN without a CUE using NERO 27th August 2011, 3:46 pm|| |
Burn a BIN without a CUE using NERO
You've downloaded a *.BIN file, but there was no *.CUE file associated and you still want to burn the *.BIN file using Nero
Your options are:
1) Create yourself a *.CUE
2) Convert the *.BIN to an *.ISO
3) OR use Nero to burn without the *.CUE file!!!
Yes, that's possible... just follow these steps and you will be sorted. No need for *.CUE files anymore
Ok, here we go...
1) Start Nero
2) File -> Burn Image
3) Browse to the *.BIN file that you want to burn and open it
4) A window saying "Foreign Image Settings" will open
5) Check the settings. They should be as followed:
* Type of image: leave it to Data Mode 1
* Select the Raw Data check box
Note ->> The block size will change automatically from 2048 to 2352
* Leave Image Header and Image Trailer unchanged and set to 0
* Leave "Scrambled" and "Swapped" check boxes unchecked
6) Click on burn!
This tut was for Nero 5.x.x.x, I was told that "Burn Image" is under "recorder" in Nero 6. The rest of the steps should be the same...
SHARING IS GOOD