Men of War: Red Tide GERMAN-GENESIS (PC/2011)
Year 2011 | PC game | Developed by: 1C | Published by: Best Way | 2.17 Gb
Genre: Strategy (Real-time) / 3D Game
The new military-historical action movie about the exploits of Sovietmarines represents large-scale battles took place on the Black Seaduring the Second World War. The landing at Feodosiya, defense ofSevastopol, Odessa and the Little Earth, a feat Company KonstantinOlshansky and occupation of the Romanian ports - only some of them.Alexander Zorich, writer, script the game: There is such a thing -heroism . The Soviet marines it applies fully and, in relation to it,acquires its original meaning, purified from the patina of propagandaclichA©s. The Marines were people desperate courage. Mosin rifle,submachine gun and a grenade PCA in the hands of the Marines workedmiracles: going to the bank to his neck in ice water, captured Germanand Romanian shore batteries and blew up the headquarters and ammunitiondumps raided airfields and fuel base. And then, if required, weeks andmonths kept coastal staging areas under heavy enemy fire. ... In thegame Black jackets, we show the elite of the Soviet armed forces whichhitherto had been unfairly overlooked by video game industry.
* Twenty-three military missions over the Soviet Union against the forcesof Germany, Romania and Italy in the six historical battles andamphibious operations, 1941-1945 years.
* Soviet Marines - the main heroes in the game, the concept and script were developed by writer Alexander Zorich.
* About one hundred kinds of military equipment: tanks, self-propelledartillery, armored cars, armored trains, various combat and supportaircraft (fighters, bombers, flying boats, heavy transporters), warships(cruisers, destroyers, gunboats) and motor boats.
* OS: Windows XP (SP1) / Vista
* Processor: Intel Core Duo with a frequency of 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 5000 or higher
* RAM: 2 GB
* Video: nVidia GeForce FX 8600 or ATI Radeon HD2600 with 256 MB of video memory or better
* Sound card
* Hard disk: 5 GB of free space; device for reading DVD
* Keyboard, Mouse.