Posts : 1336
Points : 3198
Join date : 10/01/2010
Age : 20
Location : Kampung duyung,depan pc yg cantik,atas bumi terengganu
|Subject: sony ericsson secret codes and tricks 12th October 2010, 5:53 pm|| |
hati2 ya..kalau tersilap tekan ..senderi tanggung
Sony Ericsson Secret Menu: -> * <- <- * <- * (-> means press joystick, arrow keys or jogdial to the right and <- means left.) You'll see phone model, software info, IMEI, configuration info, sim lock status, REAL time clock, total call time and text labels. You can also test your phones services and hardware from this menu (main display, camera, LED/illumination, Flash LED, keyboard, earphone, speaker, microphone, radio and vibrator tests)
2. IMEI Number: *#06# -For checking the International Mobile Equipment Identity.
3. Lockstatus: <- * * <- -SIM lock - Do not lock your phone if you don't know the unlock code. This is another good check before you buy any phone, especially second hand ones. If phone is SIM locked, you may not be able to switch to other GSM operators.
4. Shortcut to last dialed numbers: 0#
5. Shortcut to sim numbers: On main menu type a number and press #
6. If you change the language from default to any other language, then it may be difficult to switch to default language. The shortcut is very simple. Just press <0000>. <> stands for right arrow button or joystick.
Reset English Menu: *#0000#
Programming Menu (Short): 987 + >
Programming Menu (Long): 923885 + >
Field Test: 904090 + > (to exit 904090 + >)
Phone Test: 904059 + > (to exit 3 + <)
Analog Mode: 904095 + menu DM mode 904959 + menu
SHARING IS GOOD