Adobe® Flash® CS4 Professional software is the industry-leading authoring environment for creating engaging interactive experiences. Deliver to audiences across platforms and devices.
Animating in Flash just got easier
Quickly create animations, easily modify motion paths, and enjoy complete control over individual animation attributes with object-based animation.
Flash now does inverse kinematics
Create chain-like animation effects with a series of linked objects or quickly distort a single shape using the new Bones tool.
Education discounts are available
As a student or educator, you qualify for education pricing. See the full list of products available for purchase.
Flash Player reaches 99% of Internet viewers
Installed on more than 850 million Internet-connected desktops and mobile devices, Flash Player enables you to widely deliver powerful experiences created with Flash.
* Object-based animation
Gain complete control over individual animation attributes with object-based animation, which applies tweens directly to objects instead of to keyframes. Easily make changes to motion with Bezier handles.
* 3D transformation
Animate 2D objects through 3D space with exciting new 3D translation and rotation tools, which allow you to animate along the x, y, and z axes. Apply local or global transformation to any object.
* Procedural modeling with Deco and Spray Brush
* 1GHz or faster processor
* Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 2 (Service Pack 3 recommended) or Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 1 (certified for 32-bit Windows XP and Windows Vista)
* 1GB of RAM
* 3.5GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on flash-based storage devices)
* 1,024x768 display (1,280x800 recommended) with 16-bit video card
* DVD-ROM drive
* QuickTime 7.1.2 software required for multimedia features
* Broadband Internet connection required for online services*